CFA Research Challenge (Season 2016-2017)
At a Glance...
About the Event
The CFA Institute Research Challenge is an annual global competition that provides university students with hands-on mentoring and intensive training in financial analysis.
Students gain real-world experience as they assume the role of research analysts and are tested on their ability to value a stock, write an initiation-of-coverage report, and present their recommendations.
– Team comprising of 3-5 SIMGE students
– Knowledge in Financial Statement Analysis, Corporate Finance, Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, with excellent communication skills
– At least one member with strong accounting background
– Complete “Ethical Standard for Investment professionals: An interactive Case-Based Course” interactive webcast on CFA institute webpage
– Should not be CFA charter holders or past participants of the local challenge in any country
– Not employed in a role whose primary duty involves fundamental company analysis, unless the team member was an intern and the cumulative time the primary duty involved was less than 6 months
Students are to sign-up by 7th Oct 2016 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students are to provide the following details:
1. Official first name
2. Official last name
4. Student Card No.
7. Mobile number
8. Name of University:
10. Year of graduation